Mobidick SVIC38 is the wireless IP camera with HD-quality video (1280 x 720).
Surveillance cameras are video cameras used for the purpose of observing an area.
Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and personal belongings are safe and out of harm's way. Stream live video and audio directly to your PC (Windows & Mac), Smartphone (Apple & Android) or Tablet PC.
IP camera Mobidick SVIC38 is the perfect solution for video surveillance in your apartment or office, store or restaurant.
It features high quality video & audio, pan/tilt, remote pan/tilt control, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night-vision (up to 10 meters), embedded IR-Cut filter, P2P technology for easy setup and comfortable using.
Quick and simple to setup.
W-Fi compliant (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), supports WEP & WPA WPA2 Encryption.
Video compression (codec H.264) allows you to use the camera in low data rate (eg, mobile) or unstable connections.
Special applications for viewing on Apple and Android mobile devices.
The IR-cut filter provides true & accurately images fixing the problems related to washed out and discolored images. In addition, the cut off filter also allows the camera to properly automatically adjust to changing lighting conditions so the user does not manually have to do this.
- Operation system: Embedded Linux OS
- User/Host Level: 3 levels: administrator, camera control, live view only
- Online visitor: Support 4 visitors at the same time
- DDNS: Free DDNS
- Image sensor: 1/4inch 720p Progressive Scan CMOS
- Sensor function: AWB,AGC,AEC
- Sensor size: 3.84×2.16mm
- SNR: ≥39dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8Lux/F1.4(color mode), 0.3Lux/F1.4(B&W mode)
- Lens/View Angle: 4.2mm@F1.4/49.13˚
- Night Vision: Dual Filter, IR-Cut,12pcs 850nmΦ5mm IR LED
- IR irradiation distance: 10m
- Encode format: H.264 baseline profile@levels: 3.1/Motion-JPEG
- Image Resolution: 720p/VGA/QVGA
- Bit Rate: 128~4096kbps
- Maximum frame rate: 30fps/24fps (720p)
- Image adjustment: Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Hue
- Input: 1 Channel Line in (3.5mm phone jack) & 1 Channel Internal -48dB Microphone
- Output: 1 Channel Line out (3.5mm phone jack) & Internal speaker (8Ω1W)
- Sampling frequency: 8KHz
- Sampling Bit wide: 16bit
- Encode format/Bitrate: ADPCM/32kbps
- Ethernet: 10Base-T / 100Base-TX, RJ45 connector
- Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPnP, PPPoE, P2P, etc
Pan & Tilt:
- Data Modulation: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
- Channels: 14
- Data rates: 802.11n Up to 150Mbps (dynamic), 802.11g Up to 54Mbps (dynamic), 802.11b Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- Receiver Sensitivity: 150M: -68dBm@10%PER, 130M: -68dBm@10%PER, 108M: -68dBm@10% PER, 54M: -70dBm@10%PER, 11M: -88dBm@8%PER, 6M: -90dBm@10%PER, 1M: -92dBm@8%PER
- Transmitter Output Power: 15±1dBm@54Mbps/32±7mW@54Mbps
- Antennas: 2dBi Gain dipole antenna with reverse SMA plug
- Wireless LAN security: 64/128-bit WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSKdata encryption
- Rotation angle: Pan Range: 350°, Tilt Range: 120°
- Number of Preset: 15
- Alarm Trigger: 1 Channel input / Motion detection
- Alarm Actions: 1 Channel output / Send pictures by email / Upload pictures to FTP server
Dimensions & Size:
- Rated voltage: DC5±0.3V
- Power consumption: Typical: 3.5W (IR LED turn on) / Max: 7W (P&T turn on)
- Operating condition: Temperature: -10~50℃, humidity: 10~90% non-condensing
- Storage condition: Temperature: -30~70℃, humidity: 5~90% non-condensing
- Weight: Gross 1200g (in kind prevail)
- Package size: 200×120×179mm (L×W×H)
Back to the section